Jet Skiing in Goa
Jet Skiing is one of the famous water sports in Goa, and lure the tourist who love speed. The 100-135 hp-powered jet-skis used in Goa deliver hight adrenalin thrills.
Jet Ski is a pretty uncomplicated machine to handle, and normally tourist get carried away and loose control. Thus operators make it mandatory for an instructor to accompany the rider. If the operator is satisfied with your skills, you could negotiate a rare solo run.
Best Season – Winter Season, when the waves are easy to Manage.
Important Gear – Wet Suits, Life Jackets.
Popular Places for Jet Skiing in Goa
- Colva Beach, Candolim beach, Calangute beach, Miramar beach, Arossim beach, Utorda beach, Benaulim beach, Mobor beach, Dona Paula Beach, Cavelossim Beach, Sinquerim Beach and Rajbaga beach.
- Additional places which offer the essential facility for enjoying jet skiing are: The Marriott Hotel in Goa (also known as Goa Marriott Resort) and Cidade de Goa Resort, which is a beach resort located at Vainguinim Beach in Goa.
Jet Skiing Rates in Goa
A ride can vary between 2, 10 and 15 minutes. Typically a 2-min round cost Rs.400, 10 mins Rs.1000 and 15 mins Rs.1500. The Intercontinental Grand Resort at Rajbaga charges Rs.2500 for a 30-min jet-ski ride
Safety Tip for Jet Skiing
- Jet-skiing should be done within the operators’ sight, in a pre-defined area
- If waters are rough, avoid water skiing because rough seas affect the course and speed of the boat.
- Also learn the important sign language because it will help you to communicate with your operator without any confusion.