Goa Packing List, Things to Carry Pack Travelling to Goa
Always travel light when traveling to Goa, as you will get lots of Goodies in Goa which you would like to carry back home.
Note: If you are an International tourist, then you must buy clothes, toiletries and medical items in Goa, as they are way cheaper than you find in your country.
- Linen pants, Tshirts, flip flops or Boots
- Shorts mostly casual wear
- Thin tops, cropped cotton trousers and loose skirts, flatty sandles and Sarongs (for women)
- Swimming Costumes (Extra swim wear will be an advantage)
- Extra shorts in beach
Toiletries and Medical Supplies:
- Mosquito repellants
- Sun tan lotions
- Moisturizerand Shampoo
- Toilet rolls
- Pain killer spray or tablet
- Antiseptic cream, motion sickness medicine
- Take your own camcorder or photo camera with you.
- Carry extra batteries, Memory Cards, Rolls
Miscellaneous Items (helpful in Goa)
- Carry hats while travelling (You can buy that in Goa)
- Books, diary
- Torch (useful during night or when power is cutt off)
- Road Map of Goa
- Few plastic bags
- Photo ID with atleast two copies for each member
- Bag locks
- Bag packs (for day travel)
Some important notes on Things to Carry:
- Do not bring a beach towel with you, it only adds to the weight in your case. You can buy at the beaches at nominal cost and then while leaving you can give it to someone.
- Do not bring lots of bags, as it can be a bit of a squeeze getting them into local transport in Goa
- Girls should not take high heels with them, as roads are uneven in Goa and there is no pavements.