Goa GTDC Luxury Beach Resort Monsoon Packages 2013-2014
GTDC offers Exclusive Deluxe coastal beach resort Monsoon packages in Goa
CP AC/ AC DELUXE COTTAGE 4 Nights / 5 Days
2 Nights AT MIRAMAR & 2 NIGHTS AT CALANGUTE RESIDENCY
(GTDC Package Valid from 16-06-2013 to 30-09-2013)
Highlights of the Monsoon Package from GTDC
- Leave your worries and wallet behind and spend your honeymoon dedicated to each other.
- The perfect honeymoon awaits you in Goa, with this specially designed package. Offering you luxurious accommodation at our best resorts.
- Inclusive of Breakfast for 4 days.
- Stay 2 Nights at Miramar Residency & 2 nights at Calangute Residency.
- 1 full day sightseeing exploring the beautiful Goa.
- Tour & Lunch at Tropical Spice Plantation.
- Experience the wonderland of delights of Calangute and Miramar Beach.
- Breathtaking 2 hour cruise along the River Mandovi with entertainment and mouthwatering buffet dinner.
- Dance to the tune of Tito’s club Mambos, a hangout for everyone and anybody in Goa. Besides a reasonable discotheque, it has specialty restaurants stretching upto the beach.
|Goa GTDC Luxury Beach Resort Monsoon Package with AC Deluxe Cottages|
AC DELUXE COTTAGE
*The above rates are subject to change, please contact GTDC for latest rates and information on Goa Luxury Coastal Delight Beach Monsoon Tour Packages.
GTDC Luxury Beach Resort Monsoon Package INCLUDES
- Pick up and drop from Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand
- 4 nights stay
- Welcome with drink and cookies upon arrival
- 1 Full day Sightseeing by AC taxi – South Goa Tour
- 4 Breakfast
- 1 day spice plantation tour by taxi inclusive of entry fees and lunch at Spice Plantation.
- Entry Passes to Tito’s Club/Club Mambos, Baga
- 2 Hour Dinner Cruise, inclusive of entertainment and buffet dinner on boat Shantadurga/Santa Monica (Wed & Sat).
Goa GTDC Costal Delight Tour Monsoon Package Itinerary
DAY 1: ARRIVE GOA & CHECK-IN AT MIRAMAR RESIDENCY
Pick up from Airport/railway station/bus stand.Check-in at Miramar Residency.Welcome with flowers, drink and cookies.
Have an evening to yourselves, stroll on the beach, sunbathing or just laze around at the amazing Miramar Beach.Enjoy a 2 hour cruise full of entertainment and buffet dinner on boat Shantadurga/ Santa Monica (Wednesday & Saturdays).
DAY 2: TROPICAL SPICE PLANTATION TOUR
Breakfast at Residency.Proceed towards Tropical Spice plantation Tour.Depart hotel at 9.15 am by taxi to Tropical Spice plantation.Floral welcome at Tropical Spice Plantation and take a refreshing walk around the plantation, regaling you with information on various spices and their medicinal values by a trained guide Enjoy a buffet lunch at spice farm in traditional Goan Earthen pots.Clamber up for an elephant ride through the trees and grab the chance to wash these lumbering, loveable giants. [ Cost for elephant ride to be paid by guests) Drop back to hotel.
DAY3: SOUTH GOA TOUR BY TAXI & CHECK IN AT CALANGUTE RESIDENCY
Breakfast at Hotel. Check-out from the Residency & proceed for a South Goa Tour by taxi at 9.15 am.Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Heritage monuments, churches at Old Goa which include the Basilica of Bom Jesus wherein the mortal remains of St Francis Xavier, lie on to the magnificent Se Cathedral, which houses the famous Golden Bell.Next, proceed to the temples of 18th century Lord Manguesh at Manguesh dedicated to Lord Shiva and 18th century Shree Shantadurga Temple at Kavlem dedicated to the Goddess of Peace.Visit Ancestral Goa, a themed village at Big Foot, Loutolim.Halt for lunch.Visit Colva Beach is a white sand beach in the South Goa district and it is one of the longest in the world (24 km). After lunch see the spectacular view of Mormugao Harbour, one of the natural harbors in the country from Dona Paula Bay, informally also referred to as Lovers Paradise.Proceed to check-in at Calangute Residency, Calangute.
DAY 4 : EXPLORE CALANGUTE BEACH & VISIT TO TITO’S CLUB/CLUB MAMBOS, BAGA
Experience the glorious sunsets upon infinite skies, frothing crystal waves lapping up the pristine white sands of the Goa’s world famous Calangute Beach. After breakfast have a day to yourselves, strolling on the beach, sunbathing or just laze around and chill out on the beach, enjoy a splash in our swimming pool.You can also indulge in various water sports available on the beach like Para sailing, water skiing, banana boat ride etc and also beach shopping.Enjoy the peace and relaxation of massage and health treatments at the same time at our Ayurvedic Spa at the Residency on extra payment.Collect entry tickets of the most talked about Club Tito’s/Club Mambos, Baga (4km from Calangute Residency). Transport facility to the club is to be self arranged.
Day 5: CHECK-OUT FOR DEPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel. Checkout 12 noon. Tour Concludes with happy memories & drop to departure point.
**Prices for the above package & Tour itinerary are subject to change of GTDC Coastal delight, please check latest price on GTDC website.
- The above package is valid from 16-06-2013 TO 30-09-2013
- The Package is not applicable for Peak season.
- Entry fees wherever applicable to be paid by guest.
- Transport facility to the club is to be self arranged.
- Tour itinerary are subjected to change.
GTDC Contact Details for online booking and reservation of Luxury Beach Tour Monsoon Package in Goa
Goa Tourism Development Corporation Ltd,
Dr Alvares Costa Road, Panaji, Goa- 403001
Tel: 0832 2424001/ 02/ 03
Fax: +91-832- 2423926 / 2430133
For more details and latest updates on pricing and cost of Goa beach resort Monsoon Packages from GTDC visit: http://www.goa-tourism.com/new_packages.php?id=20