Vivanta by Taj Panaji
Vivanta by Taj Panaji Hotel Goa
Vivanta by Taj – Panaji, Goa, is the new buzz in town. Where meeting has many meanings. It’s close to where the River Mandovi meets the Arabian sea. Where the road leading down from the Chief Minister’s residence in Altinho meets the centre of Goa’s art & culture – The Kala Academy.
Vivanta by Taj is a 5-star luxury hotel in Panaji, offering guests excellent personalized services, luxurious accommodation and modern facilities, along with legendary Taj hospitality, as well as easy access to the business and industrial belt of Goa.
Vivanta by Taj Panaji Room Information
There are 170 air-conditioned rooms at Panaji Vivanta by Taj are comfortable and spacious, complete with modern amenities.
Rooms are divided into the following categories:
- Superior Charm: 350 square feet. Add your two feet and be floored. Chic wooden flooring. Recessed lighting. Four fixture bathroom. Crisp.
- Deluxe Delight: The discerning love to look out. And Deluxe Delight have more than just a business outlook. They face the charming city of Panjim. Capturing the business buzz. In your silent space.
- Premium Indulgence: Making waves are the Premium Indulgence. Catch the flow of the Mandovi River from some. Or if you prefer let the charming Altinho hill side picture frame your window.
- Deluxe Allure Suite: Two good. Two rooms, living and bedroom. Two 32 inch LCD televisions. Two views. An inviting shower stall, which overlooks the bedroom.
- Premium Temptation Suite: Just when you thought it couldn’t get better, we’ve made it bigger. With 56 square metres containing the finest creature comforts across two spacious rooms.
- Presidential Nirvana Suite: Think big. Think best. Think right on top. Or over the top. Presidential Nirvana Suite have it all. In 900 square feet of sheer style.
In-room amenities include: LCD screen cable television with surround sound home theatre, direct dialling telephone, wireless broadband internet, iron and board, and attached washroom with bathroom toiletries and hot/cold running water. 24 hour in-room dining is also available.
Check-In Time: 12:00 PM | Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM
Dining/Restaurant in Vivanta by Taj Panaji
- Latitude: Enjoy all day dining on North Indian, Goan, Italian and continental cuisine. Besides a-la-carte, we offer buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner too.
- Tamari: Tamari does Chinese, Thai & Japanese cuisine (Sushi) in fine style. A Teppanyaki counter makes for an interactive dining experience while two Private Dining Rooms set the stage for an exclusive experience, either for business or with family.
- Caramel: Smell the coffee and freshly baked bread. Dig in the cold cuts, cheese and spreads. Sample a wide variety of seasonal gelatos, wholesome sandwiches, divine deserts, chocolates and nutritious salads. A deli that delights.
- Tease Bar: Tease, the high-octane bar, brings exotic beverages and a unique brand of nightlife to Panaji. Quench your thirst for eclectic style. Soak in the vital, modern interiors that open out behind a virtual wine rack at the entrance. Chill to the wide range of music handpicked by the resident DJ. Try Fuse – signature cocktails, Teasetinis, Premium Spirits and International beers
Amenities/Facilities in Vivanta by Taj Panaji
Vivanta by Taj offers a range of facilities and services to its guests, including such recreational facilities and activities: swimming pool, Mosaic shopping arcade, Jiva – spa and beauty salon, Crocodile Dundee trip on request, Spice Plantation trip on request, 24 hour fitness centre, rooftop Jacuzzi, and sightseeing facilities.
Vivanta by Taj also offers the following business facilities: babysitter on call, Tango banquet hall (2816 square feet), Oval Room, Agenda – high tech conference room, business centre, and a boardroom, as well as currency exchange services, and concierge services.
Other facilities include: doctor on call, car rental services, choice of in-car music CDs, a portable Playstation (videogame) in select cars, laundry services, and housekeeping.